Senior Graphic Designer - M/F
- Début :
Senior Graphic Designer - M/F
- Début :
⛵ Join our team!
Click&Boat is the leading European boat rental platform and a fast-growing company.
Our main objective is to make boating accessible around the world and to provide private and professional boat owners with additional income from boat rentals.
We have achieved over 100 percent growth annually since our conception in 2013. Not to mention, we have also acquired three companies in three different European countries (Spain, Germany, and France) in only two years. After acquiring Nautal, Oceans Evasions, and Scansail, Click&Boat now has three powerful brands to work with.
This year, we are more equipped than ever to achieve our goal of becoming the number one boat rental service by maintaining our position in Europe and promoting growth in the U.S. market. In 2021, our growth in the U.S. will be powered by an incoming major equity fund and the world’s largest boating marketplace. So far, we are opened for business in more than 50 countries and 600 destinations, and we are going to keep growing!
Have we kept your attention? Well, we are also a buoyant and diverse team of more than 200 employees from 20 different countries. In addition, we want to let you in on some of the benefits that we provide: Our headquarter is based in Paris on a barge moored on the Seine River. Our lovely boat boasts a 300m2 rooftop ideal for parties, barbecues, paddleboarding, and we have a brand-new RIB to our Click&Boat company fleet for water sports. If you’re not living in Paris, we also have offices in Marseille, Lorient, Barcelona, and Hamburg.
Sounds good? We’d love for you to join us! With a rapidly growing company and a super work atmosphere; it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the “Happy at Work!” badge.
You will join the marketing team of Click&Boat, a business unit composed of +30 people and divided into 5 main teams: acquisition, CRM, content, design and projects.
As a main mission, you will take the lead on the company design activities. Your responsibilities cover the main brand Clickandboat, sub brands Nautal, Oceans Évasions, Scansail, and potential future acquisitions. Most of our communications are strongly performance oriented.
You will report directly to the CMO. You will work closely with him plus with your colleagues of the marketing team. This team is very international, operating worldwide with people of +15 nationalities. English is the main language and +50% of the team is based in the Barcelona office.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with the product design team.
• Responsible for the brands consistency:
- Develop brand guidelines, on the current identity or a potential evolution;
- Ensure consistency across our brands, communications and markets;
- Supervise external production of assets (ex TV, radio… ads).
• Extend brand platform, produce and define patterns on assets aim at acquiring new customers and owners:
- Digital ads (static, video, motion…);
- Newsletters (punctual help to market managers working on automated templates);
- Offline ads: Press, OOH.
• Produce all the assets needed by marketing (previous list).
• Manage 1 - 2 people.
• Manage punctual productions:
- Organise and supervise shootings when necessary (photo, video / 1-2 per year);
- Manage yearly magazine edition.
🎉 Why should you join us?
- Amazing work environment with view over the Seine river;
- Great international and dynamic team spirit;
- Possibility to work punctually from any office of the company;
- Company breakfast every Monday;
- Restaurant tickets;
- And we offer the boat license!
Position can be based in Barcelona.
• Experienced artistic director used to business oriented problematics;
• Adobe suite expert;
• Fluent in English;
• You have minimum 4-5 years of experience;
• Experience in managing people;
• Experience in supervising production of different kinds of formats (static, motion, video, audio…);
• Experience in supervising shootings is a plus;
• You are interested in the start-up environment ; you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services;
• If you have a boating background, it’s even more perfect ;)
You want to flourish in a growing scale-up and be a part of a young and international team? Join us!
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin