- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- Environnement / Développement durable, Evénementiel, Incubateur / Accélérateur
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
Who are they?
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable world, by creating opportunities and assembling all the resources needed for impactful solutions to grow and scale-up.
To do so, we create inspiring events and connect solutions, investors, corporations, media, skills, and cities from all around the world. Our major initiative is the ChangeNOW Summit which was created in September 2017 and quickly grew to become the World’s largest event for the planet (www.changenow.world).
In May 2020, for the 5th edition of ChangeNOW, we gathered 33,000 participants coming from 117 countries, 1,000 solutions for the planet and 400 speakers and innovators, in the Grand Palais Ephemère and in the Eiffel Tower, in Paris.
Based on the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, ChangeNOW addresses topics such as sustainable cities and mobility, clean energy, food and water security, ocean cleaning, education, circular economy, health and well-being, inclusion, biodiversity, etc.
We run various actions all year long, to create systemic change: we launched the first ranking of schools and universities to change the world (in France), we organize impact job fairs to facilitate recruitments in impact, and we lead various programs throughout the year such as Women for Change, Finance for Change, or Sport for Change.
To support our growth and global visibility, we are looking for a Communications Manager. Working closely with the direction, the Digital Marketing Manager, the PR manager, your missions will involve :
Content and brand strategy
- Define and implement the editorial strategy: activation of existing content, news monitoring and activation
- Ensure overall consistency of communication (visual identity, tone of voice, tools)
- Copywriting in English for the website*
360° communication plan
- Define and implement the communication plan of the summit, working with the digital marketing manager
- Define and implement the communication plan for the year round programs (job fair, sport for change, women for change campaigns, etc.), working with the teams
- Overview and coordinate content, graphics, videos, texts, social media, communication kits
Relations with external communication teams
- Coordinate financial and ecosystem partners, to support them in their communication commitments
Management of the communication team
- Coordinate and optimize the processes of the internal team
- Manage priorities and ensure the delivery schedule
- Management of the media / PR manager and the communication project manager
- Manage and coordinate freelancers (graphic designer, video artist, photographers…)
Management of the communication budget
Join our team of dreamers and doers, and benefit from a unique opportunity to:
- be at the center of the vibrant and fast-growing ecosystem of positive impact, and develop your network with high level connections (thought leaders, top executives, media,…)
- join a dynamic and committed team, and gain experience in an innovative and e entrepreneurial environment
- contribute to building a better world, work on projects with a strong sense of purpose and have a positive impact on the planet and society
- You have at least 5 years of experience in communications management, and good knowledge of operational communication tools (newsletters, wordpress, social networks, meltwater, etc…). Having worked for large events or high-growth projects or brands in the positive impact sector is a plus.
- you have experience in implementing efficient tools to coordinate various collaborators
- you have experience in conceiving creative and impactful communications campaign
- You have an entrepreneurial culture. You are ready to work on operations.
- You have experience in building partnerships and long-term relationships
- you have an excellent level of English
- you are creative with a real sense of aesthetics
- you have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- you are organized, reliable, autonomous
- you are dynamic and result oriented
- You have a strong interest in environmental and social innovation
- You have already attended ChangeNOW or have a good knowledge of the summit
- You are ready to get fully involved in the adventure and to make the impact topics radiate on a large scale!
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter