Head of UX/UI
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- > 7 years
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Job Training, SocialTech / GreenTech
- From 15 to 50 employees
Head of UX/UI
- Permanent contract
“First adaptive method merging the best of Human Psychology and Machine Intelligence, to allow individuals to become masters of their own work-life destiny”
67% of people are disengaged and unmotivated at work. If you are born in a low-income family, then it will take 4.5 generations to your descendants to reach the mean income in society. Social Elevator is a myth.
Why can’t People take control over their lives today?
People are bad at navigating their own psychological complexity by themselves, dealing with their internal dialogues and dilemmas.
No human, neither people themselves, nor professional counsellors, can embrace the complexity of the world of work.
Can Tech by itself solve this?
No, if machines are excellent at seeing patterns, they are bad at assessing human ambiguity.
Hence the creation of Chance, the first adaptive method merging the best of Human Psychology and Machine Intelligence, to allow individuals to become masters of their own work-life destiny, through an adaptive 8 weeks program, intertwining digital coaching and human video coaching, to allow anyone to have a career aligned with her/his deep motivations, constraints and talents.
Chance thesis is simple: “engagement at work is a necessary condition for performance at work, and performance at work is a necessary condition for social mobility. And engagement is a function of a person’s authentic sense of purpose aligning with rewarding work”.
The product enables a user to participate in a 3 month program during which they experience self-reflection, exploration, and human coaching in order to choose the work that aligns with their aspirations, skills and personal context.
Pioneer of the “PsyTech”, every step of the Chance program is adapted to each individual, thanks to real-time data and behavioural analysis. It designs an individualised program, driving the participant to make a series of informed decisions leading to a more fulfilling career path.
Through auto-coaching, the talent is guided to reflect more deeply about the way they think: who they are, how to make choices, what has meaning, what does not. The talent will then be recommended different career paths that correspond to her aspirations, leading to a methodical exploration phase to make the final choice. Chance accompanies the talent until she actually reaches her new professional objective. Video-coaching sessions complete each step of the program: a professional coach, one-on-one tailor-made sessions, to help gently break down the psychological barriers that may exist and have been identified during the self-reflection phase.
As the Head of UX/UI you will think and build a uniquely experience intertwining psychology and technology, human video-interactions and purely digital interactions, to empower people - whatever their background might be - to make the best career choices for their life. Because this is how they will be happier, how they’ll perform better and thus how they’ll access social mobility.
This experience needs to be is:
● Adaptive to user’s psychological preferences (intuitive vs rational, visual vs auditive vs kinesthetic)
● Interactive in order to maximize the positive psychological impact on talents. You will work in very close collaboration with a Head of Coaching to design a deep, ambitious, tech and human user-centric product.
● Holistic and dynamic to help the user navigate through all our solutions within and outside the platform in a consistent way (eg. introspection activities, meetings with the coach, job exploration, communication with other users/”talents”, getting access to a community of mentors, …)
Tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
● Become a key pillar of the Chance leadership team, working closely in particular with the VP Product, and the Head of Coaching, to bring the product vision into a world-class UX/UI reality.
● Be responsible for Chance UX/UI, leading the UX/UI team (4 people today) and recruit world class team members .
● By understanding deep human mechanisms and the stakes and levers of psychological coaching. You will intertwine them with your rockstar skills at ensuring that flows and interfaces respond to these needs, lead tests and research before, during and after each iteration.
● You will develop and maintain brand identity consistency over products and communication channels along with our Marketing and Communication team.
● You will continuously improve the product and ensure that we deliver world-class experience to our users. You will influence the product roadmap with an ambitious UX/UI vision.
● You will organise user researches to deeply understand users from very diverse backgrounds (eg. from highly educated to less privileged population). You will generate user insights, developing a deep understanding of how stakeholders interact with the product, in close collaboration with the lead coaching designer and engineering team.
● You will develop and maintain design processes for feature specifications and development handover. Understand our technical constraints, in order to find innovative solutions.
● You will keep abreast of global UX developments; articulate how they could be harnessed to improve our products.
What we expect from you:
● Strong alignment with Chance vision and mission
● You have 7+ years of hands-on experience in UX, designing applications in a start-up environment.
● Your experience would ideally include a highly experiential B2C product/service and being familiar with marketplace model constraints.
● You have already led a design team and worked closely with product and engineering teams on web technologies; familiar with agile and lean development methodologies; exposure to modern technical stacks.
● You have experience with personas, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, user research and the processes necessary to give birth to a great digital product.
● You are able to zoom in on implementation details when necessary.
● You master design tools to drive the specifications of features from the business needs until software implementation.
● Fluent written and spoken English and French.
Meet the Chance team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin