Technical implementation/integration expert
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
BuyCo digitalizes and simplifies container shipping operations with a motto: “Shipping made easy!”.
Rapid, intuitive, automatized, our collaborative platform makes it possible for shippers:
- to prepare, realize and monitor their transport operations,
- to work in a collaborative way internally and with all their partners,
- to get visibility on their flows and documents, and
- to collect and analyze data in order to continuously improve their supply chain.
Supply Chain digital transformation is our mission thanks to our SaaS solution which offers a unique experience to its users.
BuyCo was born in 2015 from a team experienced in the maritime transport and innovative technologies sectors. Based in Marseille inner city center, and in Paris in the 8th arrondissement, the team reaches almost 50 people.
Solidly funded, BuyCo has a very ambitious development plan with the adding of ever more innovative features on its platform and a growth acceleration thanks to new clients, especially abroad.
If you are motivated, creative, result-oriented, join the adventure to disrupt the maritime Supply Chain!
Rencontrez Carl, CEO
Descriptif du poste
As a key player within the Customer Success team, you will have to manage the technical implementation (integration with interfaces) of BuyCo with our customers and their partners (Freight Forwarders).
- Coordinate integration projects with BuyCo customers and Freight Forwarders
- Act as a bridge between onboarders/clients and the R&D/Product teams
Drive technical implementation projects in collaboration with an onboarder/project lead
- Frame and follow each step of the initial implementation between BuyCo and other tools, with all stakeholders (technical kick-off, technical specifications, project monitoring, quality control, migration management)
- Equip the Customer Success team for them to be able to drive simpler integrations with resources, documentation, and processes
- Collaborate with the Product team for them to prioritize clients’ needs and fine-tune features specifications
- Create, maintain and enrich our knowledge database. Ensure the availability of information and resources to all internal and external stakeholders
- Train the Sales and Customer Success teams on all features of the product related to integration
- You have a significant level of experience (minimum 5 years) in integration project management in a B2B environment
- You’ve already successfully integrated a TMS (Transport Management System)
- You are able to drive a project from start to finish, manage your stakeholders efficiently and coordinate all tasks of an implementation
- You have a strong appetite for technical and digital solutions and you perfectly master the solution after a training phase
- You have good listening skills and the ability to adapt your responses to customer needs; you like to explain with pedagogy, calm, seriousness, and preciseness
- Fluent in English, written and spoken; French and Spanish are a plus
- You have a taste for challenges, determination, and endurance and are a great team player
- You contribute to the collective intelligence and to the increase of the technical knowledge of the company
Déroulement des entretiens
- HR Phone screen
- Hiring Manager interview
- Case study
- Final interiew with a founder