- Application mobile, Santé, FoodTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Business Developer - Hospitality UK [English-Speaking]
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
💼 Job description
→ Your mission
Based in Paris, this role will consist in generating and qualifying new and incoming leads. Research and engage prospective businesses and pitch to decision makers. Negotiate, close deals and build relationships to ensure continued engagement and repeat business. Your scope will encompass the entire UK territory with an initial focus on London.
This position reports to our UK Sales Manager.
- Identify, research and engage decision-makers within potential clients
- Develop your pipeline by cold-calling / emailing
- Close deals by activating businesses Make sure Marketing, Customer Care and Tech teams can rely on your feedback from the front lines.
Success in this role requires an in-depth understanding of our product and the ability to share best practices with your colleagues on a regular basis.
If you have…
- 2 year of experience in Business Development
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Native or fully bilingual English is a must, you need to be able to conduct a cold call and to pitch seamlessly. French is a plus but not required
- A good sense of organization
- A proven track record and a focus on hitting targets
- A highly positive and contagious energy
- A desire to learn and to work autonomously
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- CRM tools experience is a plus
… Then apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- Call with HR
- Interview with Jack, UK Sales Manager with an In-house or remote case study
- “Core values” interview with Senior Brigad employees (often with a C-Level Executive!)
- Welcome aboard