- Logiciels, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2012, Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth. Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy’s Farfetch, Marriott, L’Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times. Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, and Singapore.
Our ambition is to build the Search Marketing Analytics Platform used every day by every digital marketing team in the world. As our Professional Services Team is growing fast, we’re looking for our Search Data Specialist who will manage interactions, support and training some of our Enterprise Customers.
This job is located in our Paris office and includes frequent travel to visit your customers.
- Foster adoption of the Botify Platform throughout customer organisations.
- Work closely with customers to coordinate their work and set-up their project including every advanced setting offered by the platform : log files, segmentation, HTML Extract, etc.).
- Deliver onboarding trainings to all our new customers.
- Deliver dedicated trainings based on your customers’ data and industry (from basics to advanced depending on people involved on customer sides).
- Work with your customers to build Advanced Reports to answer business objectives (can include use of API and import of other third-party data).
- Build long-term, deep relationships at all levels within our customers’ organisations.
- Feedback our Product Team with features requests and product enhancements.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Team to maintain customer satisfaction at its highest.
- You are a graduate with a first SEO experience or a deep interest in SEO.
- Analytical and statistical skills.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff.
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail when building presentations/
- Willingness to travel.