Botify is a global, enterprise software company focused on enabling the most ambitious brands to leverage organic search as a high-impact, performance marketing channel.
Powered by AI and a proprietary unified data model, Botify’s platform ensures web and mobile sites are optimized for search - increasing the number of pages seen, indexed and ranked by search engines - the foundation of being found by consumers in today’s dynamic digital environment.
As the leader in organic search innovation, Botify is trusted by more than 500 of the world’s most visible brands, including Expedia, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times, all of whom have succeeded in leveraging organic search for exponential, long-term results and revenue growth.
We seek an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our Data Science team in Paris. In this role, you will advance our SEO end-to-end platform by harnessing the power of data and machine learning. Join us in shaping the future of data-driven SEO solutions and enhancing the digital landscapes of our valued customers.
Our Data Science team is an integral part of the complete project lifecycle, engaging from inception and definition through to release and evaluation. With the ability to process 5+ Petabytes of data, we leverage advanced statistics and large-scale machine-learning algorithms to tackle our customers' most pressing challenges.
Some notable projects that our team has recently undertaken:
- Internal Linking Optimization: Leveraging data science techniques, we develop algorithms to create optimal internal link structures, enhancing the visibility of our clients' web content to boost traffic and revenue.
- Issue Resolution Potential Estimation: Using advanced machine learning approaches to assess the potential impact of resolving website issues allows us to prioritize and address critical issues that can significantly improve overall website performance.
- Issue Detection and Alerts: Employing forecasting algorithms and anomaly detection techniques to identify potential issues by analyzing historical data to promptly alert our customers to any anomalies or concerns, ensuring their websites run smoothly.
To explore more about our engineering teams and their work, visit our Medium Blog.
Hiring Process :
We have a strong culture of sharing: As part of the engineering team, we participate in customer support and bug triaging/mitigation a few weeks per year. We also collaborate with our data science and analytics teams, give talks, animate workshops, coach other team members, and of course are very creative during our hackathons.
To read more about our engineering team, visit our Medium Blog.
What We Offer
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Location: brand new offices in the center of Paris (12 rue d’Amsterdam, straight out of Gare Saint-Lazare)
- Flexible Remote Policy - based in France
- Fun office culture & regular outings such as Team Off-Sites, Annual Kick-Off, Quarterly Team Lunch, Thirsty Thursdays etc.
- Lunch vouchers, 50% of transportation reimbursement, fitness classes, generous CSE advantages etc.
- Compelling growth perspectives
- Start date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2012, Botify built the interface and methodology that automatically connects the enterprise websites with all the major search engines to drive sustainable and profitable results from the organic search channel.
Botify’s unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes are used by hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises spanning industries including e-commerce (REI, Macy’s, Farfetch), e-travel (Expedia, TUI), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace/classifieds (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
A fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding, Botify has offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
Botify is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.