- Application mobile, Grande consommation, Marketing / Communication
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Mobile Acquisition Manager - Apps (f/m/x) – French
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +4
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Bonial helps you save time, money and paper!
We are digital advertising partner for offline businesses - we support retailers in their marketing activities and help them find a new audience. Would you like to join and be a part of digitalization of retail?
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading “Drive to Store” platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms “kaufDA” and “MeinProspekt” in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
Descriptif du poste
What we can offer you:
- Diversity - an international, multicultural and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally. We do not only embrace diversity - we cherish it.
- Development - strong support for your professional development with an internal Learning Hub and a feedback culture to help you identify your strengths and opportunities.
- Wellbeing - we believe mental health is as important as being fit. That’s why we’re giving you free access to Nilo, a mental health app. And we can also offer you a corporate pension scheme so you don’t have to worry about your retirement.
- Sustainability - together with our Green team, we offer you the opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible hours, a hybrid setup where you need to be in the office at least 3 days per month, and have the option of working from abroad 30 days per year. We offer 28 days of holiday, additionally, you get an extra day for each calendar year (up to 30 days) and other occasions (moving, work on a social project, funerals, etc).
- Modern Office - Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and a roof terrace for amazing social events.
- Social Culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events.
If you think you could fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you!
This is what we’re looking for:
- You are responsible for the planning, preparation, implementation and optimization of our app user acquisition and re-marketing campaigns in the French market.
- You oversee monitoring, optimization and reporting of our performance-oriented marketing campaigns.
- You work closely with other departments to ensure that our apps and campaigns meet the demands of the market.
- You maintain and enhance our partnership with strong external partners in the Mobile Advertising field.
What are we looking for?
- You have established expertise in Performance Marketing with a focus on mobile apps, or similar areas and a suitable academic background.
- You are familiar with planning, running and optimizing User Acquisition campaigns, app-tracking and have a good level of experience with Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads, Influencer Marketing, Programmatic Buying, etc.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong analytical skills, and willingness to leverage analytics and reports to drive the best business outcomes.
- You speak French and English on advanced level.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter