Tech Talent Acquisition Manager
- Collaborative Economy, Mobile Apps, Mobility
Tech Talent Acquisition Manager
Cette offre a été pourvue !
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 89 million members in 22 countries. BlaBlaCar is creating an entirely new, people-powered, travel network that connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach bus network, and a commuter service for short-distance carpooling, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to marketplace for shared mobility.
With a dedicated member relations service, a state of the art web and mobile platform, novel insurance solutions and a fast-growing community, BlaBlaCar is making travel social, cost-effective and practical for millions of members. BlaBlaCar is continuously innovating, developing smart-stop and smart-pricing algorithms that dynamically unlock millions of possible local meeting points and, in effect, turn every highway into a major transport line while also allowing for more granular point-to-point service in less accessible areas. By doubling the number of people in cars (from 1,9 to 3,9 people), BlaBlaCar saved 1.6 million tonnes of CO2 in 2018 (the equivalent of traffic in Paris for a year).
Why join us?
2021 is a year of great ambitions for our Talent Acquisition team with 200+ positions to fill in France and across our local teams. In order to achieve this ambitious target, we need to hire the best Talent Acquisition Managers. The Talent Acquisition team is currently composed of 3 people and we are looking to quickly expand to a team of 8! This team aims to attract, hire and offer the best candidate and new employee experience.
What you will directly contribute to
- Set-up & prepare briefs with hiring managers to determine & challenge hiring needs
- Define & execute sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines in a creative manner
- Source passive talents and contribute to building a Talent Pool
- Review, screen and follow up on all candidates’ applications
- Negotiate compensation packages and close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Coordinate new hires’ arrival, to provide them with a smooth onboarding
- Track metrics for recruiting activities
- Special Projects and Group Initiatives as assigned
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: permanent
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a call, followed by 3 interviews and a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What you will need to be successful:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with at least 3 on Tech roles
- Great understanding of Tech ecosystem & connection with the Tech community
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation & solution oriented mindset
- Curious, creative, flexible, rigorous, great attention to detail & autonomous
- Ability to build trusting relationships & attentive to offer a top-notch candidate experience
- Recruiting experience from both a corporate and agency background would be a strong plus
- Previous experience hiring internationally
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
Meet the BlaBlaCar team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin