Product Designer (UX/UI)
- FinTech / InsurTech, Immobilier particulier
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Who are they?
Beanstock is a real estate fintech that is reimagining property investment.
Their mission is to make wealth creation through real estate accessible to everyone and to empower individuals to invest in rental properties in a smart, digital and cost-effective way.
They are building the leading tech-driven marketplace for investment properties in Europe and they are transforming the way rental properties are analyzed, bought and owned.
We are currently expanding our Product team with experienced Designers willing to create a life-changing experience for rental investor and work in an ever growing environment.
As a Product Designer at Beanstock, you will:
Design innovative products: bring your expertise into creating value where it matters the most, to help thousands of investors estimate their budget, find the right asset, follow transactions, and much more.
Share your vision: work closely with Product Managers to identify and prioritize the right users problems, test them with our users, and help build the Product roadmap
Grow with Beanstock: engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with all the teams (tech, growth, sales, operations...) and eventually grow your own Design team.
Improve Design System & Prototyping methods: You will participate in building scalable tools to improve consistency, testing of new features (with stunning Figma prototypes and qualitative interviews), and execution across products, while keeping an eye on the latest UX/UI trends.
- 3+ years of experience as Product Designer on B2C products
- You are user-centric in every step of your process and way of thinking
- You create stunning visual designs and user experience designs, and have a strong sense of detail
- You have versatile skills in the UX/UI world, with User research, UX writing, UI design, information architecture and interaction design on a daily basis
- You are a team player and passionate about learning and coaching
- You are used to working in a collaborative environment with Product managers, engineers, and other product designers
- You are meticulous, autonomous, but also fast-learner and fast-deliverer
- You have a track record of projects with ambiguity
- You are fluent in English or French
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter