- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Tax and Legal Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
Who is the Legal team ? This collaborative team aims to support Back Market's growth all over the word. Something you're interested in? Then you are in the right place. You will join a team of 6 people, and will refer directly to one of the senior legal counsels, basically, be the right (or left ;) ) hand, really get into the practical life of a Legal and Tax Expert.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Perform legal research and ensure legal monitoring
- Participate in the drafting and negotiation of contracts / contractual clauses with Services Providers
- Participate in the implementation of GDPR
- Contribute to set-up a reliable and up-to-date legal process documentation
- Ensure the follow-up of pre-litigation / litigation
- Provide legal advice to all teams of Back Market on various subjects (consumption law, distribution law, IP law, competition law, digital law, privacy law, compliance regulations)
- Contribute to the management of global tax affairs of Back Market in all countries
- Implement our transfer pricing policy and contribute to our transfer pricing documentation
- Answer operational questions about VAT and US sales taxes, build an internal knowledge base and contribute to seller education
- Ensure our compliance with Eco-contribution (EPR) regulations
- Assist the team to structure the governance of the group
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
- Phone Interview with Julie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with Valicha and/or Christine, our Legal Counsel experts
- Interview with Claire, our head of Tax
- Business Case
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter