- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Campus Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
We are looking for a Campus Talent Acquisition Intern to help the Campus team (the Best one, of course!!) source new candidates, recruit our future interns/apprentices and work on our Campus project (employer branding, career fairs, animating our trainees and apprentices community and so on).
The team is closely partnering with business teams to identify needs and profiles that will push the organization to the next level - there’s sourcing, there’s recruitment, there’s many projects and training and there’s definitely a lot of fun times.
Our internship program will challenge you by giving you ownership of dedicated projects and the space to start your own initiatives to completion with the support of the managers & the team.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in sourcing the best talents in Europe for all jobs excluding Tech
- Manage end to end recruitment for some of our Campus roles
- Help create the best-in-class journey and onboarding for our community of interns and apprentice
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in organizing and attending events (Career Fairs) and Employer Branding initiatives
- Contribute to team projects to structure our processes, upskill our teams and deliver top-notch candidate experience
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is ideally in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months - full time (35h/week)-
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current French school
- HR Interview with Julien, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test (Home assignment)
- Zoom Interview with Julie, Campus Manager & Recruiter
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.