- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Staff Engineer (open to fully remote in Germany)
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
The Care tribe provides product and services aiming to deliver a best-in class after-sales experience to our customers.
Our solutions are used by millions of customers, thousands of sellers and after-sales support agents.
Example of such solutions are 1) providing self service information to customers to track their order status 2) enabling customers to contact Back Market or the seller for their after sales requests via a the right contact channel (e.g. phone, our in-house messaging platform) 3) organizing their product return, replacement or repair.
You will demonstrate an ability to understand customer needs, business vision and decisions. You will work with the team and leaders across the company to define our architecture vision. You will think long term and make high judgement decisions to ensure we build maintainable software solutions. You will help the team scale while delivering efficiently and pragmatically. You will demonstrate technical leadership and mentor the team engineers. You will immerse yourself in your team’s software development lifecycle to have a hands-on impact.
Your expertise is deep and broad. You are hands on, producing both detailed technical work and high-level architectural designs. You strive for simplicity and understand the cost of building and maintaining software.
What you will bring to the team?
Bonus points if you:
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, #remote friendly company, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter