- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Senior Product Designer
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
The Product Design & Research team at Back Market are passionate about informing and building interfaces with the user as our focus.
We are responsible for the user experience on Back Market, whether that be our customers or sellers, and through designing, prototyping, testing, and iterating, we evolve it in collaboration with different (and extraordinary) people.
About the job:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX leaning) to join us to make Back Market the most successful destination for buying refurbished.
You’ll collaborate with our Product Managers and UX Researchers to bring a plethora of concepts and product evolution, you’ll work on a daily basis with developers to validate the technical feasibility of your proposals and to ensure the fulfillment of your craft, and you’ll also be connected with other Back Markets functions (Marketing, Brand, Operations etc.) to help articulate the needs and expectations of users and the business.
As a Senior minded designer, you’ll autonomously own the design vision for key areas of our seller’s (B2B) and aftersales journeys and manage the relationships with product squads, business stakeholders, and other designers to deliver impactful results.
You’re at the stage of your career where mentoring and coaching other designers comes naturally to you, and you are considering your growth path either deepening your role as an individual contributor or taking the reins at line management.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: 📅
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter