- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Seller Support Advisor Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
In order to improve seller experience and satisfaction using Back Market, we are looking for a motivated and talented Seller Support Advisor. At Back Market, our Seller Support Advisor are pivotal to our success. You will be able to contribute to the overall business by leveraging your findings and supporting our sellers (and refurbishers) across their partnerships with Back Market.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
As a member of the Operation Team, you will be responsible to manage all requests coming from our Sellers through our FAQ and Seller Support Center.
- Respond to seller queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat.
- Identify needs and help them use specific features. You play a key role in educating our seller base.
- Be a mediator between all stakeholders and sellers by adapting your answers to the needs of each seller. All sellers must be given the same information, but you need to be able to identify them and adapt accordingly.
- Communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with our sellers.
- Inform sellers about new features and functionalities.
- Assist content managers in improving our FAQ, aiming to reduce the overall contact rate by providing qualitative self-help to our sellers.
- Follow up to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
Phone Interview with Julie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Interview with Amélie / Erlinda, Seller Support Advisors
Interview with Grégoire, Senior Lead Seller Support Center
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter