- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Project Manager Intern (Buyback Customer Experience)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
Buyback gives the opportunity to our customers to sell their old devices to refurbishers through our platform, while providing a great source of supply for the refurbishers.
What is our mission as Customer Experience & Process Managers ? Bring the best customer experience to our customers by making them autonomous to go through their transaction successfully (in the context of Buyback : going through diagnosis, preparing and shipping their device, being paid by the refurbisher), and by providing them targeted and impactful help when they need further assistance.
In the end, no more reason for customers to buy new or not to sell their old devices, let’s make circular economy real!
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Closely follow and contribute to improve Customer Care Strategic KPIs (Customer satisfaction, agents efficiency) by identifying, leading and deploying projects with strong impact over Customer Care performance
- Know the customer's journey and processes applied by Customer Care Team inside out
- Drive your projects from data driven business cases
- Gather Customer Care feedback to make sure we keep capturing the Customer Voice and address projects in the right priority order
- Find smart and efficient ways to report blockers to the Customer Care team allowing them to quickly find solutions
- Document our process library to help our Customer Care agents apply clear guidelines
- Find the right balance between short term quick wins and long term key foundation projects
- Macros / templates: adjust all "draft response" to our customers
- Benchmark: benchmark competition and look for best practices
- Charter: adjust our quality charter / Customer T&Cs to make our processes compliant
- Build strong relationship with the other team members of the Customer Care team and the training team to fully leverage the impact of processes over Customer Care performance
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school.
- HR Interview with Julie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test (home assignment)
- Technical interview with Margaux - Senior Process Manager
- Cultural and team fit interview with Virgile, Senior Lead Care Operations
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter