- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Performance Analyst Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
Within the Outsourcing Team, Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months
- Full-time role
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current French school
- HR Interview (30min video-call on Zoom) with Stéphane, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test (home assignment)
- Technical Interview (45min video-call on Zoom) with Philippine, our Lead BPO Performance.
- Cultural and team fit Interview (30min video-call on Zoom) with Julia, one of our Care Country Managers.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.