- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Global Creative Director
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
What’s your mission?
You will be responsible for managing Back Market’s in-house creative agency.
- Inspire, challenge and grow a team of 10 talented and passionate creatives (AD, copywriters, social media experts, etc.), across the USA and France.
- Deliver best-in class creative ideas, campaigns and content to make our brand shine - on all kinds of touchpoints (traditional media, Social, CRM, activations, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the Studio Project and Resources Managers to challenge/calibrate incoming briefs and allocate the right talent for each project
- Feed our brand strategy (positioning, key messages, tone of voice, etc.) with your creative vision.
- Be the creative visionary and partner across a team of 600+ Back Makers: collaborating closely with the local Head of Marketing, Head of Product Design, Head of Culture, etc.
- Partner with creative agencies and freelance creative teams, that may be brought in to extend our brand firepower.
Who will be your key partners?
- You will be part of the Marketing Coms team, lead by Vianney Vaute, our Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer.
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with our Head of Global Coms on developing powerful stories across 16 markets in America, Europe and Asia.
- You’ll also work closely with our Head of Social (TBH), our Head of Content & Editorial and local Heads of Marketing.
The gem we’re looking for – key skills
Why you should seriously consider applying.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- An attractive salary that comes with equity options, health insurance, paid maternity and parental leave, 401K, commuter benefits, mental health support, and more,
- Flexible working hours and hybrid models that let you choose which days you to work in the office and at home (because work-life balance is an individual right).
- Professional development programs, internal mobility, and the opportunity to make your career what you want it to become.
- A meaningful mission. But also fun. We're serious about changing the landscape of the electronics industry and we like to keep things spicy.
- A booming scale-up: we are rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- Welcoming, safe, and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinion, differences, and backgrounds are heard and respected.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate with regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter