- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Fraud and Risk Officer Intern
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
In order to support its accelerated growth, Back Market is looking for a Fraud & Risk officer to join its fast paced and dynamic Financial team in Paris as soon as possible. Responsible for the ongoing assessment of Fraud risks, you will organize the framework for action to monitor and prevent the risk of fraud on the Back Market platform.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- You will evaluate and monitor high-risk transactions for potential fraud
- You will report on Fraud statistics and share fraud trends to improve team knowledge and detection rates- You will defend Chargebacks on behalf of BackMarket.
- You will suspend accounts as appropriate or lifting suspension based on appeal
- You will resolve customer fraud related emails- You will assist our customers and helping to resolve their disputes en claims inquiries
- You will work closely with internal Customer Support to ensure that while fraud risks are managed effectively, there is minimal friction to our customers
- You will analyze fraud & payment datas to identify vulnerabilities and take actions
- You will control the onboarding of new sellers to protect BackMarket against fraudsters
- You will monitor sellers' financial health to avoid BackMarket losing money and work closely with internal teams to recover any loss
- You will help to enhance sellers' payment experience and cash flow management
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Paris, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school.
- HR Interview with Julie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Live business case and interview with Olivier, our Fraud Manager
- Interview with Marin, our Senior Payment Payout Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter