- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Product Quality Manager Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
We’re looking for an intern to join our Innovation Lab and help our sellers reach the highest product quality level possible, by analyzing defective products, finding root cause of issues and suggesting practical solutions to address them.
Based in our office in Bordeaux, you will work in strong collaboration with the Quality Team, responsible to monitor the quality of our seller portfolio across all markets and categories, and the Supply Team, owning the relationship with the sellers.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current French school
-Zoom HR Interview with Fruzsi, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Live Technical Test and interview with Kewin, Lead Refurbishment Operations Manager EU & Laila, Head of Quality Assurance > you'll have to come in our office in Bordeaux.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.