- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Senior Backend Engineer - Payment tribe (Open to remote)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer who will help to design, develop, and manage the technical functionalities related to the evolution and adaptation of our international business.
You will be working in an agile "build it and run it" environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor and support the product that they own.
We are looking for passion in creating systems by producing clean, consistent and well-organised code. As well as a good team player supporting colleagues and creating a learning and sharing environment!
The Tech team is growing as fast as the business, and we are looking for people to join us in multiple teams. Whether it will be on the management of customers and suppliers payments (Bucks), our after-sales and quality services (Customer Satisfaction), our merchant back-office tooling and interface, or just new teams for brand new products, choice is yours !
The Payment Tribe is in charge of all the features related to payment and financial services:
- Create a resilient and flexible payment system for Back Market customers and merchants
-Identify, track and validate every transaction to reconcile and explicit Back Market money flows
-Manage the invoicing system: from the integration of every single Back Market service to the generation of user and merchant invoices
-Provide tools and automate flows to reduce time-consuming tasks from our Financial and Accounting teams
What you will bring to the team :
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, #remote friendly company, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter