- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
As a member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be a contributor in supporting our markets with a direct impact on the site’s conversion rate using diverse leverages. You will be reporting to Mathilde, E-Store manager, you will assist with merchandising tasks.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
Merchandising: Supporting on administering the website, ensuring the product offer is commercially strong, developing coherent user journeys.
- You will support analyzing and optimizing the cross-sell/up-sell onsite;
- You will support in developing coherent campaign user journeys and collaborate with other teams to provide users with the best on-site experience.
Promotional campaigns: Execute promotional and brand campaigns and run ad-hoc analysis.
- You will support the team’s actions to execute the Merchandising promotional plan 2022;
- You will support the campaign creation effort, working closely with our Brand Team;
- You will work on our CMS to administer the website and create various pages;
- Support in running campaigns ad-hoc analysis with insights.
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Full-time internship (35h/week)
- Location : Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
- HR Interview with Julie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test
- Interview with Mathilde, E-store Manager
- Interview with Louise, Merchandising Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter