- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Customer Satisfaction Manager
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
Founded seven years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
Already live in 15 European countries and in the US, with meteoritic growth since its founding in 2014 (run rate of several hundreds of millions of GMV), Back Market just raised $510M and is expanding to Asia to build the leading global marketplace for refurbished electronics and appliances.
Our concept is simple but radical. By helping our customers discover and purchase the highest quality refurbished electronics we are creating an alternative to the mainstream behavior of always purchasing new products. Prolonging the lives of these devices has a significant global impact. E-Waste accounts for 70% of all our toxic waste! By prolonging the lives of kitchen appliances, computers, mobile devices and more, we have already saved 3,766 tons of e-waste since 2014 💪
In this role, as a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and developing strategic directions for the entire customer support organization in Japan. You ensure global and Japan customer support organizations' needs are correctly prioritized, and oversees both internal and external (BPO) Customer Support Operations at a high level of quality. It includes 1) Overall BPO (Tier1) team operations management, 2) Internal CS team (Tier 1+2) operations quality control, 3) Managing Tier 2 escalation cases, and 4) Up-coming Customer Support team projects by using maximum understanding and knowledge of Back Market Quality assurance concept to gain an advantage over our competitors.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: 📅
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.