- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Customer Growth Project Manager Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
We launched a new product insurance offer in 2021 as our first B2C Services : your mission will be to ensure its operational excellence and enrich it to delight our customer !
You’ll be working with our Senior Project Manager and the Head of Insurance (Insurances + upsell premium services), and will be part of the global Marketing team.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Monitor the performance of active countries (revenue & customer experience) & suggest actions plan and share it on a weekly basis in different zones (8 countries in total): EU, UK & US (Using Tableau to follow-up and working on Excel to create some reportings).
- Animate with the senior Project manager the monthly Steering Committee for EU, the UK & the US.
- Improve the current process (Customers’ funnel / claim management): simplification & automation.
- Participate in the revamp of our insurance offer to ensure our offer is cooler than Apple care (Sabotage!).
- Ensure our current offer to meet local customers’s expectations & requirements (cross-team work with marketing & product teams and handling relations with local partners).
- Roll out the service in new countries : Japan and all over Europe (cross-team work with Country managers,legal teams, product, etc > currently the service is available in 8 countries when our e-commerce platform is available in 16).
- Work on the new range of B2C premium services to increase customer conversion/ Loyalty & creating new revenue for Back Market (family offer / BuyBack warranty, inclusive offer).
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Full-time internship (35h/week)
- Location : Paris, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current French school
- 30-minutes Interview with Julie, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test (home assignment)
- 45-minutes Interview with Eve, Head of Insurance
- 30-minutes Interview with Caroline, Head of GTM Marketing Services
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.