- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Business Developer B2B Intern
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
You will work on the new Back Market for Business unit, in charge of building Back Market’s offering to corporate clients (businesses switching from new to refurbished IT/mobile equipment for their employees).
Within our team, you will act as the go-to resource for our valued corporate clients. You will relentlessly negotiate to find the devices they need, at a great price and with a flawless experience. You will also help them close the loop by assisting in the buyback of their obsolete devices when they renew their fleet. When not serving current clients, you will be on the hunt for new ones in France, exploring new markets and sales channels.
In this role, you will have business development & account management responsibilities dealing with small to large businesses (Startups, SMBs, CAC40, etc.). Back Market for Business has just begun building its Pro offer: you’ll then also contribute in the definition of our Sales strategy, lead user research, and in the amelioration of sales processes.
Working on a small team at the start of a new project, you will have an impact. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual and team-player worker looking to better understand what it takes to launch and scale a B2B business.
Come and join us for this great professional adventure.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Manage existing B2B corporate clients and inbound sales requests - providing advice and negotiating pricing.
- Build the outreach strategy and close your first deals (canvassing, definition of the prios among the leads, cold-calling, etc).
- Coordinate the B2B catalog expansion and growth, including site management to have updated supply (brands/models, inventory, prices).
- Gather feedback and identify opportunities and risks in their purchase experience, and collaborate with management on possible solutions or necessary escalations.
- Assist the Head of Care in support of B2B Managed accounts to drive professional customer satisfaction upwards.
- Gain and maintain subject-matter expertise on the refurbished devices industry and players, as well as the specific needs of your corporate clients.
- Support the team in the development and selling of services tailored for corporate accounts (buyback, aftersales, etc.).
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Paris, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current French school
- Interview with Fruzsina, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview and live case-study with Arthur, Head of Sales (BM4B)
- Interview with Benjamin, General Manager BM4B
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.