- Environnement / Développement durable, Économie collaborative, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Business Data Analyst Intern (Trade-in Program - Buyback)
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
As a part of the Buyback Team, you will be actively contributing to the growth of Back Market by helping our refurbishing partners to source used products and fuel the circular economy.
You will be responsible for tracking the Buyback performances and support the team members on their daily data needs and their projects.
Buyback is like a small company in the company, where you will be exposed to a large variety of business topics (traffic, UX/CX, payment, logistics, pricing, profitability, customer care, ...), have the opportunity to build new tools and analyses, and be in contact with many other Back Markers inside and outside the team.
Based in our Paris or Bordeaux office, you will be working closely with Pierre, our Buyback & Logistics Data Analyst, and Marie-Fanny, our Buyback Manager.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
DAILY TASKS :
-Be responsible for answering and assisting the team on data & analyses needs
-Be responsible for maintaining, updating and improving the monitoring tools (using SQL, Tableau,Gsheet) and building automations to improve efficiency
-Track and monitor the operational performances of the Buyback based on key performance indicators (GMV, Average baskets, conversion, etc…) on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
-Quality: build new KPIs and dashboards to track, analyze and improve customer satisfaction, contact rate and merchant quality
- Traffic and conversion: build shared analyses with the marketing acquisition and web analytics teams to optimize buyback conversion
-Price and profitability: analyze data to determine the buyback prices to optimize conversion and profitability
-Refurbisher partners: build specific dashboards to track refurbishers’ performance and provide them with data to help them grow with us
-International: build Buyback reporting in new countries
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January or February, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Full-time role (35h/week)
- Location : Paris, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current French school
-Zoom HR Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist (30min)
-Technical Interview (45min)
-Cultural Fit Interview (30min)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.