Senior Data Consultant
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Senior Data Consultant
Who are they?
Artefact is a consulting firm specialized in AI and Data. We are convinced that marketing cannot be optimized without engineering and technology, that’s why we identify as “marketing engineers”. In order to improve the performance and impact of brands, and consumers’ experience, we assemble lots of different talents: data application engineers, data scientists, creatives and designers, advertising strategists and consultants. In only four years, Artefact has become one of the international references for Data and IA expertise. The society counts today more than 1000 collaborators worldwide, in 17 countries and gathers 3 complementary offers: Data Consulting, Digital Marketing expertise and the Deployment of Technologies (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence).
Who we are
Artefact brings a new generation of consulting, leveraging consumer data to drive higher impact decisions and strategies. It has never been as hard for key stakeholders in global organizations to drive their business, and the need for data to inform the best way forward is key.
That’s why, at Artefact we are putting together a unique set of talents together: consultants, data scientists, ML engineers, digital specialists and data analysts.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation, working for highly prestigious international clients that make us pride of our work and that also recognise, we believe, the added value of years of research in AI across multiple strategic and operational challenges that they face.
As a Senior Consultant, you are a team leader, you will receive the coaching of the most senior people at Artefact and you will be in constant contact with our clients to drive success. You will take the responsibility and ownership of the quality and timeliness of the project delivery while contributing to the vision and organizing the next steps.
To succeed in this role, the Senior Consultant needs to be a true problem-solver and project manager, relying on the expertise of others (data scientists, engineers or their peers and clients) and getting a very detailed understanding of what great looks like for their clients. They will be able to adapt to a vast diversity of missions while acquiring a fine knowledge of the complex organizations to make data go beyond technology and drive real business impact. Leveraging the right and smart data to improve the business outcome for our clients the DNA of a Senior Consultant at Artefact.
As a Senior consultant, your missions will include:
- Understanding clients needs and build your convictions to create success in your missions
- Formulate strategies, roadmaps, action plans and communicate them efficiently in writing and orally to the clients and other team members
- Organizing the delivery of projects end-to-end, from briefing and managing your teams to driving clients in the right direction
- Inspire and contribute to deliverables with a desire to lead by example, while your philosophy is to create legitimacy on the ground
- Drive the commercial roadmaps with your managers and partners, and help building knowledge for Artefact as you build industry / topic expertise project after projects
What we are looking for
- Individuals who align with our values; We value potential over existing knowledge. We value ideas over hierarchy. We value actual work over nice talks. We value people over experience.
- We love individuals who are curious and problem-solving.
- We have a strong appetite for those who want to discover new things even when it pushes them out of their comfort zone.
- We would appreciate people who are as passionate as us in all things digital, data and tech.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of consulting
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: we are young and want to stay young
- Entrepreneurship: there is more to know out there than what we already know
Come join us!
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter