Backend Java Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
- > 3 ans
- Comercio electrónico, Deporte, Recursos humanos
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Backend Java Engineer
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Sobre la empresa
Andjoy es una app que reagrupa más de 1.500 centros a los cuales puedes acceder gracias a nuestro producto G4L Club.
Es una Startup que está revolucionando el sector del fitness y los beneficios para los empleados, ya que actualmente más de 300 empresas ofrecen esta solución a sus trabajadores, promoviendo la salud y el bienestar entre los empleados.
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a Backend Java Engineer to join Andjoy Engineering Team and to help us grow the best fitness and wellbeing platform.
What you’ll do:
- You will design, architect, test and implement features in our core services
- Improve our current architecture with your solid skills in previous projects
- Ensuring software quality through code reviews and tests
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
What we offer:
- Good opportunity to join a great team in a fast-growing company. Amazing working environment!
- Fridays reduced working hours (until 3:00pm)
- Summer (July and August) reduced working hours (8am-3pm)
- Food check when working from office
- Offices based on Barcelona. But remote is OK (UTC/+1/+2)
- And a free Andjoy Dynamic subscription to enjoy of our product
Who you are:
- +3 years of relevant full-time experience with Java
- You have a high level of expertise developing, shipping and maintaining high throughput backend services. Experience delivering production applications in modern Java (or Kotlin) is a must.
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, etc.)
- You have strong experience in REST, IoC, frameworks such as Spring (Boot)
- Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Some experience with AWS or any other cloud platform
- You like to be involved in software design & architecture, reasoning out your thoughts based on your experience and your learnings with your team
- You have a collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis
Conoce al equipo de Andjoy
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin