- Recrutement, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Back-End Engineer (H/F)
- Télétravail total possible
Andjaro is a total staffing platform that allows the mapping, reallocation and load balancing of internal workforce for large organizations (Construction, Retail, Collective Catering, Healthcare, Energy, Transport & Logistics etc).
Our vision is that technology can be used to optimize workforce and save costs while having a positive social impact. By design our solution promotes full time permanent contract and reduces the use of temporary contracts.
We’ve received over €20 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Balderton Capital and IdInvest partners. Our platform is already used by industry leaders like Elior, Sodexo and Engie and this is just the beginning of the journey.
We currently operate 250,000 staff transfers each year and this has already generated tens of millions of euros in savings for our clients
Descriptif du poste
As a Back-End Engineer at Andjaro you will:
- Join the cross-functional Makers department: 15+ people ranging from engineers to product managers.
- Work in a small and autonomous team (~ 5 people).
- Design and implement solutions that will deliver value for our customers, scale with significant traffic volume and be highly available.
- Contribute to fostering a culture of inclusivity, collaboration and continuous improvement.
Who you are:
- You are curious about technology, product and you want to have an impact.
- You have solid foundations in SW engineering (data structures, design patterns, concurrent programming, testing, etc.).
- You have significant experience in backend development.
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases and NoSQL technologies.
- You are interested in functional programming. Experienced with PHP/Symfony, working with Elixir is a bonus.
- You enjoy working hand in hand with other engineers to help us manage technical debt, plan refactors and improve our engineering practices.
What we offer :
- Full remote work from either UK, Spain or France. You can also work in our Paris office located in Le Marais, if you prefer.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health insurance paid by Andjaro.
- Lunch vouchers, sports training, and regular team building events.
Déroulement des entretiens
1 HR Interview with Romain (Talent Acquisition Manager)
1 Operational Interview with Grégoire (CTO)
1 Theoritical Interview with Riivo (Tech Lead)
1 Pair Programming Interview with Dan (Tech Lead)
1 Strategic Interview with Quentin (CEO)
Découvrez l'équipe de Andjaro
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin