- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 4 ans
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Santé, Transports maritime et routier
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Aging populations, the development of chronic diseases and of ambulatory healthcare have provoked a significant increase in medical transportation in France. Today it amounts to €5 billion per year, a market size that exceeds that of taxis and rent vehicles.
At Ambler we believe in the mission of making medical transportation smart and sustainable by tackling the main pains:
- Patients waiting for their ambulances for hours with no visibility on the transporter’s ETA
- Medical staff wasting their valuable time trying to find an transporter for a patient
- Medical transporters operating with a largely non-optimized planning
- €5bn annual spending by the social security (growing steadily!)
We are a young startup created in 2018 by 4 founders with significant experience in fast-growing startups and transport industry (ex-Flixbus, ex-BlaBlaCar, ex-Winamax).
A growing, close knit team of 23 people (8 engineers) taking on a massive product and engineering challenge.
Most coworkers are located in Paris, but the team is distributed all over the country : Strasbourg, Grenoble, Marseille, Rouen. We will be really happy to add your french city to this list.
Descriptif du poste
We’re looking for a backend engineer to help us bring smart and sustainable medical mobility to society.
React/NextJS on the frontend
Node.js, Typescript, Apollo GraphQL, Prisma, Mysql, Redis and Elasticsearch on the backend.
We are using Docker containers and Serverless architecture.
Data are hosted in a private cloud on OVH and our services/app are hosted on AWS and Vercel, code on GitHub
We do not hesitate to use the best third-party services like Datadog, Auth0, Twilio, Sendinblue, Sentry, CircleCI to ensure an awesome DX.
What you will do
Own your work: lead projects from concept to completion. You’re in control of your own success.
Build & improve code across the entire stack (see below) for new and existing products.
Practice and encourage software engineering best practices: reasonable test coverage, appropriate modularisation, designing cohesive interfaces, and making the call on technical trade-offs.
Ship code to customers every week and measure its impact.
Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs.
A fulfilling, challenging work experience building a product that helps people.
Very competitive salary and equity.
Annual team building off sites
Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely. And time off when you need it.
Lovely offices with a delicious canteen and a sports hall.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are at ease in a very fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
4+ years of industry experience in software engineering.
Pragmatic approach to engineering that strikes a balance between seamless experiences, beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
Devops capabilities is a plus
Déroulement des entretiens
- Prequalification (phone call - 30mn) to verify that our company and the job are perfected aligned to your wishes
- First interview (video call - 1h) with our CTO to learn who you are an who you want to become
- Technical test (at home) to produce some material for the next technical interview
- Technical interview (video call - 1h30) with our CTO and a lead developer to talk precisely about your previous technical experiences, to exchange views about your technical test and to discover your skills and how you want to use them.
- Final interview (meeting - 30+45mn) with 2 other cofounders to let you know what Ambler will become, due to you if you join us.
Découvrez l'équipe de Ambler
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin