- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Senior Director / VP of Product Marketing
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Akeneo, leader mondial des solutions de Gestion de l’Expérience Produit (PXM) et de l’Information Produit (PIM), permet aux marques et retailers d’offrir une expérience client convaincante sur tous les canaux de vente, d’améliorer la qualité des données produits et de simplifier la gestion de catalogue.
Leur objectif ? Façonner une catégorie de marché à part entière et élever la gestion de l’expérience produit au même rang que la gestion de l’expérience client.
The Sr. Director / VP of Product Marketing will be a key member of the Akeneo marketing & strategy team - contributing to the success of the Akeneo Product Cloud offering which will completely redefine the PIM category. Akeneo is at the forefront of shaping a market category and elevating product experience management (PXM) to the same level as customer experience management (CXM).
This individual will work in a fast-paced, energetic environment to identify and drive the product marketing initiatives necessary for growing market share, ensuring customer success, and market awareness for this leading solution. This includes research and identification of new market opportunities, definition of go-to-market strategies and plan, work with product management to influence product direction, field enablement, support of key customer and prospect engagements, and work with marketing execution teams on product launches, customer adoption and demand generation activities.
This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing and Strategy and will manage a growing team of product marketers.
What You’ll Do
- Define and execute on the strategic objectives for the entire Product Marketing function at Akeneo
- Lead the effort to understand the buyers of our solution, their pain points and success stories, and be their advocate and voice of this audience across the company -- this is especially important as we move into adjacent categories outside pure PIM to complete the Akeneo Product Cloud vision
- Plan the positioning and overall launch of new releases and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement the plan
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product targeted to both technical and business audiences
- Collaborate with PM on roadmap positioning for both current install base customers as well as prospects
- Establish pricing strategies and develop marketing tools for successful product introductions.
- Take ownership of competitive positioning, persona development, customer journey mapping for our core offering and the expanding product offering, globally
- Drive the analyst relationship strategy and positioning -- especially driving toward leadership positions with all key analyst firms
- Closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, and customer renewal -- so that you can direct PMM resources to make immediate impact
- Develop and leverage your team to create solution-oriented content to build awareness and support demand generation and sales, including collateral, website content, videos, webinar and press releases, and customer communications
- Brief and train field staff and partners during regular sales meetings and webinars and build a scalable product positioning training program
- Act as product, domain and market expert through presentations & demos to customers, press and analysts, and at events
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs.
- Develop and work with your team to execute on thought leadership content, sales presentations, competitive intelligence information, and whitepapers to enable sales organization success with customers.
- Lead the existing team of product marketers and hire from your network of PMMs additional headcount to scale the team
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing and/or product role within the software or SaaS (software as a service) industry.
- Management experience; player coach mindset
- Clear understanding of the digital commerce and digital transformation landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing & product management organizations.
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to draw business relevant inferences from data.
- Results-oriented approach, ability to take calculated risks.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and react to changing market dynamics.
- Demonstrate upstanding character, leadership, consistent execution and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter