- Début : November 2, 2019
- Bac +5 / Master
- Electronique / Télécommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for someone to help our product, design and business teams obtain the right level of insights that would allow them to make decisions and take actions that reinvent our product everyday.
In addition to the regular responsibilities of a data analyst, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of guiding and mentoring other data analysts in order to help them advance in their knowledge/careers.
What you will do:
- Analyze our growth drivers, collaborating a wide diversity of teams
- Business analytics: Partner with Marketing, Sales and Success teams to understand our levers of acquisition and retention, find and spread metrics that can help us be more data-driven
- Finance: provide accurate data and insights for financial reporting and forecasting
- Call quality: Correlate our high data call volumes with quality indicators (at the frontier of the worlds of webRTC, voIP and telecommunications) to understand and improve the call experience
- Product: Analyze engagement funnels to prioritize features on our roadmap
- Ensure insights are shared across the company through training, communication of good practices and documentation
- Create efficient data pipelines using the right technology to ensure reliability of insights delivered across time
- Maintain and update data models to facilitate their use among teams
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- Masters degree from top engineering / business school
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Comfortable with using data from different sources
- Critical thinking, challenge ideas before believing them
- Detail oriented, curious, problem-solver, with a strong motivation to learn great skills
- Fluent in English
Découvrez l'équipe de Aircall
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin