- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Marketing Manager (financial knowledge)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Created in Lyon in 2016 by French entrepreneurs, AGICAP has become one of the fastest scale-ups in Europe, with over 6000 customers and revenue growth above 100% YoY for the past 3 years.
AGICAP makes it quick and easy for SMEs’ leaders to monitor and forecast their cash flow.
Fundamentally reshaping the way SMEs manage one of their greatest pains.
Our ambition is to become the global financial management solution for SMEs in Europe.
To help us get there we have raised 3 rounds so far, totaling $121 million.
These additional resources further fuel our product innovation, allowing us to grow significantly the team by welcoming new talents and accelerating our international expansion across Europe.
We believe our success comes from our highly passionate and dedicated teams. Committed to building a company where people can grow and build their careers. We are constantly looking for great talents, aiming for excellence and ready to join our ambitious adventure!
Headcount Growth :
July 2019 : 10
July 2020 : 50
July 2021 : 200
End of 2022 : +600
🎯 What you will do :
Our success story is based on a unique customer-centric culture, an innovative product and excellence of our teams. Your role will be to manage marketing operations, develop business and increase profitability for our company in France.
As a Marketing Ops at AGICAP, reporting directly into our Country Manager, your role will be to :
• Know your customers’, prospects’ and lead generation partners’ needs
• Craft relevant speaking opportunities, messaging and content to be broadcasted on the channels they use
• Create resources or content: for instance, video customer testimonials, posts, ads for our paid advertising campaigns
• Help the local sales team achieve its MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) targets by providing high quality lead pipeline through marketing operations including PR, sponsored media or social media
• Build operations roadmap based on Sales and Partnership’s managers needs and deliver it end to end
• Help the local Customer success team make our customers happy via marketing operations
• Report and optimize the performance of your operations
• Make AGICAP the leading and trusted brand for cash flow management
You will become familiar with our business and get to know everything about the way we sell and service our customers. Your onboarding will be very complete, it will also be an opportunity for you to be part of the Agicap tribe.
⭐ You will be a key driver of growth in the French market. We’re looking for:
- Native in French with a full professional proficiency in English
- 3 - 5 years experience, in a fast-growing environment
- At ease in a B2B SaaS environment targeting SMBs and mid-market
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Data driven and able to set objectives and deliver
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good corporate finance and economy knowledge: you’re writing for CFOs
- Goal driven, you are a “Doer”
- Strong rigor and organization, ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
🎁 What we offer :
- Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities to join our adventure
- Titres Restaurant Swile
- Competitive salary
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Thursday beers and afterworks with the team