Senior iOS Engineer, Frontier
Senior iOS Engineer, Frontier
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Adevinta is a global leader in digital marketplaces that reaches hundreds of millions of people each month through their household brands across 16 countries. They’re all about matchmaking and their sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, their teams are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use their marketplaces every month.
The Global Markets team is a centre of excellence that supports our marketplaces that span across 10 Countries and 2 Regions (Europe and LATAM). It is a cross-functional central team whose role is to accelerate the growth of our marketplaces in all these countries.
We are looking for a skilled iOS Engineer to join the Frontier team in Global Markets as an enabler; someone who can solve complex mobile engineering problems for our marketplaces and promote best practices globally.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, develop client code that can be used by many disparate properties.
- Develop prototypes quickly but deliver production code that works well in emerging and established markets
- Be involved in a full spectrum of mobile engineering, including new features and new applications but also SDKs and tools to support experimentation, localisation and customisation.
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate them.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
The health of our employees is very important to us. Due to Covid-19 all of our employees currently have the option to work from home full-time or, depending on the local situation and government regulations, they may go into the office following all safety protocols. This means that our interviews are currently taking place virtually. We are reviewing the situation on a regular basis and want to ensure that we follow all governmental guidelines and put the health of our people first.
- Extensive experience with Swift & iOS app or component development
- Proficient with RESTful APIs or GraphQL to connect iOS applications to back-end service
- Distinctiveness - someone who can help us raise the bar
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems with real intellectual curiosity
- Experience working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams (we have countries in Europe and Latin America)
Desirable experience (you'll be exposed to this if you haven't worked with it already)
- Experience with handling data, gathering and processing user metrics (Tableau / Prometheus / Grafana / Datadog / etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience with server side technologies for building services for mobile devices
- Experience handling legacy code-bases / Objective C
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin