- IT / Digital, Big Data
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Office Manager (Part-time) - PARIS
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
AB Tasty is a customer experience optimization and feature management company. We help brands build better user experiences and unlock new levels of possibilities, faster. Thanks to our 2 platforms (AB Tasty and Flagship by AB Tasty), our ambition is to reinvent the way Marketing, Product and Tech teams develop Product (websites/app) by easily shipping new features & messages.
We have :
- 1000 customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
- 250+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised $64 million to grow globally
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 1000+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
· 300+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our HQ, in our Paris office. The ideal candidate will bepassionate about event planning, managing an office space, and looking after the wellbeing and day to day experience of our employees. NOTE: This role will be part time (about 20 hours / week).
The Office Manager will work independently to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and ensure smooth day-to-day operations. This person must be exceptionally well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse individuals.
What you will do:
What we are looking for: