Expert Game Artist
- Mobile Apps, Video Games
Expert Game Artist
8SEC is a hyper casual game studio based in the beautiful city of Lyon. They create engaging free-to-play games and aim to revolutionize the mobile gaming industry.
As a full-stack studio, the company handles the entire game development process and its publishing in-house. Their strength lies in particular in their creative and their data-driven mindset. The team tests each game every step of the way to ensure that ideas reach their full potential.
Moreover employee empowerment and engagement are key to making the company grow and thrive. Each talent can contribute, learn and share and gets opportunities to develop as a professional.
8SEC has already grown significantly last year and they will follow the same trend in the upcoming months to reach their goals: create hits that will dominate the top charts and deliver fun around the world !
Revolutionize our games with a clear and eye-candy art direction appealing to millions of players!
- Define for each hyper casual game, a visual identity that will be impactful and appealing to worldwide users
- Implement 3D and 2D art assets in Unity
- Think of various propositions to improve the visual identity of games during the development
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new design innovations
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator) and you have experience in 3D softwares such as Maya and/or 3DS Max
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a mobile games studio
- You instantly know what a good hyper casual game is and have good knowledge of the hyper casual market and its trends
- You are very curious, creative and able to design drastically different styles for a single game
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Unity
- Fluent in English
Meet the 8SEC team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin