8SEC is a hyper casual game studio based in the beautiful city of Lyon. They create engaging free-to-play games and aim to revolutionize the mobile gaming industry.
As a full-stack studio, the company handles the entire game development process and its publishing in-house. Their strength lies in particular in their creative and their data-driven mindset. The team tests each game every step of the way to ensure that ideas reach their full potential.
Moreover employee empowerment and engagement are key to making the company grow and thrive. Each talent can contribute, learn and share and gets opportunities to develop as a professional.
8SEC has already grown significantly last year and they will follow the same trend in the upcoming months to reach their goals: create hits that will dominate the top charts and deliver fun around the world !
Your role ?
Brainstorm and create fresh and attractive ads to catch the eyes of millions of potential players.
- Brainstorm and share your ideas with the creative team
- Plan and prepare your weekly production with autonomy
- Produce appealing creatives (videos, banners, images, playable ads) to bring new users to our mobile games
- Test and analyse your creatives performances on several platforms
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new innovations
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects) or any equivalent
- Experience in video editing
- Thanks to your work experiences or personal research, you have a great knowledge of the hyper casual gaming market.
- You are very creative and able to bring new impactful ideas
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Unity
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin