- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Big Data
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
HR Project Manager - Full-remote - CDI
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At 365Talents, we believe there is power in how we choose to describe ourselves.
That’s why our AI-driven decentralized talent experience platform gives employees the power to self-declare skills in their own words, on their own terms — giving managers the vision to uncover the unexpected, so organizations can move quickly and purposefully toward the future.
With 365Talents, companies including Allianz, EY, Schlumberger and Societe Generale are embracing a uniquely employee-centric approach to talent mobility and skill development and to create a more democratic, inclusive and future-ready world of work.
By joining us right now, you will be an instrumental part of our journey to empower 1 million employees by 2023, and 10 million within 5 years!
As part of the Customer team, the HR project manager’s mission is to ensure the correct implementation of our product in our customers’ environment, and making sure they make the most out of 365Talents to achieve their business goals and satisfaction.
💡 Your missions will be to:
- Analyze customers needs
- Animate workshops : functional, technical, HR processes, communication…
- Deployment management of our platform
- Change management strategy to engage users: trainings to prepare and to animate
- Train and recommand HR to manage a dynamic skills management platform using AI
- Smart KPIs reporting and customer relationship management
- Create documentation (report, guide…)
- Collaboration with the product team in order to pick up good ideas to develop new features and improve our UX design to make a friendly-user experience.
- Collaboration with the data team to improve our algorithms
- Collaboration with the sales team to expand our presence with our customers
- Participate to events in order to animate our community
💎 What 365Talents can bring you:
- Opportunity to speak with different customers/users from different culture/countries
- Make an impact on the product and on its evolution
- Evolve within a growing and innovating company
You can work from whenever un France, full-remote is okay :)
- A first experience (2-3 years) as a Customer Success Consultant or in HR digital project management / management consulting
- Accustomed to a start-up mindset (autonomy, teamspirit and fun!)
- Experience in innotivated HR projects, HR digital, HRIS (or a SaaS product)
- Business School or Msc (ideally in human resources)
- Communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in French and English
- Flexibility and adaptability with different interlocutors
- Customer Project management skills (customers follow up, upsell, build a trustful relationship with your customers)
- 1 first interview by phone with Audrey, our Talent acquisition manager
- 2nd interview with Léa or Clara, our senior customer success managers
- 3rd call with Elliott, our head of customer operations
- 1 referral call
- 1 reverse referral call: you can reach anyone @365Talents to ask him/her all your questions
We are responsive and make decisions quickly. This process usually fits in 2 weeks.
Daily life at 365Talents is
- First and foremost friendly, caring and demanding colleagues with themselves
- A flexible work organization: remote work and flexible working hours
- Access to the WeWork coworking place in Paris
- Health care coverage (half paid by the company)
- A Swile meal ticket card
- HR and managerial tools to support everyone’s progress (training, conferences, professional development, etc.)
- A culture based on transparency
- 5 holidays weeks + 11 days off
- Support for parents: sick child days, one month off after your child birth, free health care coverage…
- Sustainable mobility (bicycle, carpooling, monowheel, etc.) allowance, public transport allowance…
- Several team buildings per year in France & abroad
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter