- Turismo, Comercio electrónico
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Office & People Manager
- Fecha de inicio:
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Descriptif du poste
Who we are
Worldia is a B2B2C travel platform for tailor-made trips. We enable any partner to tap into the huge potential of individualized travel by combining a powerful technology, a top-quality product curation and a premium customer service.
After having raised 19M€ in 2019, Worldia is scaling with a lot of exciting projects: the roll-out of the new version of the platform, a subsidiary in the US and new business partnerships.
Do you want to join the adventure? Welcome aboard!
AMBITION // Shoot for the moon
PLEASURE // Spend good time all together
INTEGRITY // Be honest and transparent, always
Directly attached to the Head of HR, Patricia, and joining a team of 4 people, your role is to be the go-to person in an office of 60+ people and to give an administrative support to the team.
• Guarantee the best working conditions to make a pleasant work environment
• Manage office logistics: coffee/beverages service, office supplies furniture, badges access…and order on-demand device if needed.
• Setup and share good standards/ health & safety rules to follow in the office and make sure everybody is aware of it
• Manage facilities relationships and coordinate service providers (cleaning, security, maintenance…)
• Sort & distribute incoming and outgoing mail, packages
• Liaise with the Finance team regarding diverse expenses: team buildings, HR providers
• Respond to ad hoc requests from employees (IT account blocked, request for new IT device)
• We are scaling, so get ready to be THE project manager for a future office move by mid 2023
You will coordinate the onboarding of our new hires twice a month. We have a pretty structured process which is highly appreciated from the new Worldians. Your goal is to keep it efficient & welcoming, as you are the key person to provide a great employee experience from Day 1!
It involves: collecting the administrative documents, the supply of a new device, completing the legal routine as DPAE and health care visits. You will be the contact in case of a request regarding health coverage (Alan), meal vouchers (Swile).
You will also provide administrative support on the training policy (relationship with the OPCO) and any additional HR admin matter.
You will promote team cohesion through regular internal events, Xmas Party, etc. After the pandemic, we need to relaunch the team dynamic in a multi-sites, multi-jobs and international environment. PLEASURE is one of our core value, bring on your creativity to nurture it!
No accounting, No finance - this role is focused on the Office & HR experience you will provide to the Worldians!
Office HQ: Rue Blanche - 9th arrondissement. Eligible to one day home office.
Lets talk about you
The skill set to succeed:
- You have a previous experience in an Office Manager position in a fast-paced environment
- You have basic knowledge or interest in HR admin
- You are tech-savvy - comfortable with Gsuite, Slack
- You are fluent in English and French
You have the right mindset if:
- You are known for your interpersonal skills and your ability to interact easily with different types of profiles
- You have the positive attitude! and customer-centric
- You are organized and rigorous - multitasking does not afraid you
- You are creative and innovative to come up with great Office event ideas
- A Video-call with Amal, the Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your career plan and your fit for the role at Worldia
- An Interview and a case study with Françoise, HR ops Manager to create a strong alignment on what we'll be expected from you and help you project yourself within the team
- An interview with Patricia, VP HR, to evaluate your skills and the way you operate
Worldia has signed the IDEA Pact (Inclusion - Diversity - Equity - Accessibility) and respects a fair and non-discrimination recruitment process
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter