- > 5 años
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
- > 5 años
Who are they?
Wolt je technologický startup založený v roce 2014 ve Finsku. V současné době působí ve 23 zemích a má přes 3 000 zaměstnanců, 12 milionů registrovaných uživatelů, 45 000 obchodních partnerů na platformě a 90 000 partnerských kurýrů.
V Česku nyní Wolt rozváží v Praze, Brně, Hradci Králové, Plzni, Pardubicích, Olomouci, Ostravě a Liberci – a to celkově z 2 000 podniků.
Vedle jídla zároveň rozváží i potraviny, květiny, hračky a další maloobchodní zboží. Služba je k dispozici jako aplikace pro iOS nebo Android, ale také přes webové rozhraní.
Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist, with experience in end to end payroll and a good eye for overall payroll development? Do you want to be part of building and scaling our payroll operations in a truly global tech organization? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing 15M registered users - and this is only the beginning. The People team at Wolt currently consists of 100+ HR, Payroll and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Tbilisi, Budapest, Zagreb and Tokyo.
We always strive for global scalability, modern processes and automation, and therefore we prioritise systems development in every area of the business. With this attitude, during 2021 the People team has launched platforms like Workday and Shareworks, while simultaneously beginning the roll out of Quinyx and changing our payroll vendor to ADP.
Specifically in our global payroll team, we are now looking for a regional Payroll Specialist, with end-to-end understanding of payroll processes and ideally payroll experience from both in-house and outsourced payroll.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of a payroll team in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, having a chance to really contribute to what modern global payroll looks like, with a goal to provide a world class payroll experience to all of our employees.
What you’ll be doing
- Overall payroll coordination working in collaboration with our outsourced payroll vendor, ensuring that our global team is paid correctly every month.
- Supporting our HR team in the hands on collection, calculation, and entering of payroll data, where not handled within our system integration.
- Ensuring payroll data integrity across our integrated HR and payroll systems, and identification and fixing of any errors.
- Supporting in the maintenance of payroll guidelines by writing and iteratively updating policies and procedures.
- Drawing current and future needs of payroll in your regions, transferring the data and ensuring that the new design fulfills all local statutory and legal requirements by being active in our payroll implementation project
- Payroll query and request management both to employees and Team Leads
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Daria Erofeeva, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
- You have a strong understanding of core payroll management and processes.
- Experience and passion towards payroll and payroll-related technology and processes.
- Hands-on experience of payroll process design
- Previous experience with global payroll and Workday (or other enterprise HR systems) is considered a strong advantage.
- You are a strong communicator, with high working proficiency in English.
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively.
- You know how to use excel proficiently.
- You work well in a team, and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter