Marketing Manager - Wolt Market
- > 5 años
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Marketing Manager - Wolt Market
- > 5 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Wolt je technologický startup založený v roce 2014 ve Finsku. V současné době působí ve 23 zemích a má přes 3 000 zaměstnanců, 12 milionů registrovaných uživatelů, 45 000 obchodních partnerů na platformě a 90 000 partnerských kurýrů.
V Česku nyní Wolt rozváží v Praze, Brně, Hradci Králové, Plzni, Pardubicích, Olomouci, Ostravě a Liberci – a to celkově z 2 000 podniků.
Vedle jídla zároveň rozváží i potraviny, květiny, hračky a další maloobchodní zboží. Služba je k dispozici jako aplikace pro iOS nebo Android, ale také přes webové rozhraní.
Are you an experienced marketeer from retail or FMCG with a true ‘growth’ mindset and commercial flair? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with our retail partners and being part of shaping the future of retail and eCommerce together with us? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, with the customer-obsessed mindset we have now reached 23 countries. We are best known for our food delivery platform, yet we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, and we’re just getting started.
We’ve recently started exploring the opportunities to run our very own grocery stores. This is what we call Wolt Market, a very new and innovative concept that is all about delivering unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People across Slovakia can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! As we keep rapidly scaling we are now looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to focus on retail-related marketing campaigns for Wolt Market in Slovakia.
As the Marketing Manager, your focus will be on commercializing the marketing investments with Wolt Market - and bringing them to life for our users. As a part of the local Wolt Market team, you will ensure success of our business. However, this doesn't just mean planning and strategizing, we are looking for someone who is willing to be very hands-on while actively growing our business and strengthening the marketing of Wolt Market.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and driving the execution of marketing campaigns that drive Wolt Market sales
- Developing a long-term strategy that establishes Wolt Market as the country-wide go-to choice for instant grocery delivery
- Ensuring that Wolt Market’s growth targets are met through owning and managing campaigns across the channels.
- Owning Wolt Market’s marketing in Slovakia, including forecasting the impact of marketing strategies on the P&L and assessing their ROIs.
- Defining KPIs that aim to maximize the efficiency of the marketing spend and analyzing the performance of campaigns.
- Bringing the strategies to life, together with the wider team.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!
Our humble expectations
- You have a proven track record as a marketing or campaign manager with a wide toolbox within marketing.
- A good commercial understanding of the retail and/or FMCG industry, combined with knowledge in B2C marketing, eCommerce, and branding, is a big advantage.
- The hands-on mindset with the ability to both strategies marketing efforts, but also execute and make campaigns come to life.
- Proven analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute campaigns and strategies.
- You enjoy working across multiple stakeholders, from planning campaigns with partners to internal stakeholders to agencies.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination while working with the team.
- Fluent level in Slovak & English.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter