Withings is on a mission to be the trusted leader in clinical-grade smart health devices. Already the leading innovator of smart scales, our product portfolio includes connected scales, connected blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, thermometers, and health/activity wearables.
As our Social Media Community Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing Withings' social media presence and activity in our English, French, and German social channels. Your primary goal will be to engage and grow our online communities through creative content and engaging interactions.
You will work under the guidance of our Brand Marketing & Social Media Manager and collaborate with multiple teams to achieve the following:
- Own and lead the social media community management on our profiles
- Develop and execute social editorial calendars in coordination with our Content team
- Create content - both independently and in collaboration with our in-house creative studio
- Publish, moderate, and engage in a timely manner with our audiences across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube and Pinterest). Our English and French accounts are managed in-house, while our German accounts are supported by a local agency
- Identifying opportunities to expand to social networks that are currently not part of our strategy
- Serve as a liaison with our Customer Support team to address customer inquiries and feedback
- Prepare regular reports and conduct data analysis to measure the effectiveness of our social media efforts
To excel in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a degree in communication, marketing, business, or come from an unconventional relevant background
- A deep understanding of social platforms, their users’ behaviors and expectations, trends, as well as relevant influencer/creator talents
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a community manager role
- Demonstrate strong writing skills and a passion for creating engaging content.
- Exhibit a keen eye for details, graphics and visual aesthetics
- Advanced English and French skills, both spoken and written.
- Display a genuine interest in the tech industry.
- Enjoy collaborating with internal teams and engaging with users.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools such as Hootsuite.
- Skilled in using graphic design tools like Photoshop and Figma.
- Experience working with short form video and familiarity with After Effects, Premiere Pro, or similar tools is a plus.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you're the ideal candidate for this position. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application! We look forward to welcoming you to the Withings team!
Joining the Withings adventure means :
- Joining one of the world's pioneers and leaders in connected health, winner of several awards at the Consumer Electronic Show,
- Contributing to innovative and ambitious projects for the health of tomorrow in an agile and constantly evolving environment,
- Join an international company, member of the FrenchTech 120, with teams based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, Boston, Hong-Kong and Shenzhen,
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our products and services by beta-testing them before their release, especially during our numerous sports sessions with colleagues,
- Benefit from numerous advantages: Stock Options, smartphone and computer of your choice, discounts for cultural and sports activities, company restaurant, and much more,
- Participate in the Withings Med Academy by attending lectures by healthcare professionals to strengthen your knowledge in the medical field
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues and celebrate each of our successes together!
All applications received are considered regardless of the applicant’s ethnicity, beliefs, religion, gender, sexual orientation or health. Withings aspires to offer and guarantee equal opportunities to candidates and only authorised persons (HR and Management) will have access to the information.