- Inteligencia artificial/Aprendizaje automático, Recursos humanos, Tecnología educativa (TE)
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Chief Growth Officer
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 7 años
Who are they?
We believe everyone should be able to ride the life they want, whatever happens.
To help 1 billion people do just that, we have created Wave, the Infinite Coach. Wave is the first virtual coach that has infinite experience, knowledge, and availability. That’s how Wave helps professionals who are eager to grow infinitely at work and in life.
We are creating the first coaching intelligence, a unique technology, that brings out the best of human intelligence and data.
Ride with us!
What you will do in this role 🤔
Part of the Managing Board and reporting to our CEO, you are responsible for defining and implementing our overall growth strategy and process:
Branding, PR & Communication
- Lead branding & awareness strategy and initiatives
- Lead communication and PR strategy for the company and with the CEO
- Contribute to employer branding activities
- Drive lead generation strategy and actions (define marketing offers, acquisition channels…)
- Drive digital marketing and (eventually physical) strategy and projects (trade shows, online paid acquisition…)
- Define and implement our overall B2B2P sales strategy and processes and build underlying sales assets needed (sales materials and sales operations process)
- Develop our relationships with our clients (companies) to increase retention and penetration
- Identify and build growth partnerships to increase awareness and acquisition
- Co-Design and then run a business model, to embark, animate and leverage on a daily basis a fantastic community of coaches and/or experts with a view to nourish our Coaching Automated Intelligence.
As our Chief Growth Officer, you will be also responsible for building and leading the overall Growth team and act as the main business stakeholder for our Growth squad.
Why join us? ✨
- At Wave, we are on a mission to build an innovative coaching intelligence - one that blends the best of man and machine to help people achieve their potential. We wake up every day wanting to make a positive difference by developing something that will change people’s lives for the better.
- Enjoy a stimulating work environment. Collaborate and learn from seasoned professionals with extensive experience in coaching, design, data, product, and more…
- Wave is a full-remote company by design. We don’t have an office. We enjoy asynchronous communication. We avoid flooding people’s agendas with meetings.
- Async is great but we still take moments to share, learn and play together to reinforce our bond. Think learning sessions, gaming sessions (we are intense at GeoGuessr!), unforgettable quarterly offsites…
- We have a mature **culture of feedback and post-mortem. We openly and regularly discuss areas of improvement as well as celebrate achievements.
- All employees at Wave have equity, we are building this company together so we all get a piece of the pie.
Our Perks & Benefits 🙌🏼
- 💰 Competitive salary policy (We use Figures to make sure we’re aligned with the market) + bonus + equity.
- 🌍 Work from anywhere (+3/-3 hrs from Central European Time).
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent.
- 🏡 500€ budget to build the best home office set-up.
- 🏢 Subscription to co-working hubs via Néo-Nomade (4 days per month)
- 🩺 Private healthcare 100% covered by Wave for you and your children (We use Alan in France).
- 🏄🏼♀️ Company offsite every quarter.
- 🌴 46 days of Personal Time Off per year (Public holidays included).
- ⚫ More benefits to come soon…
What you’ll need 😎
- Approximatively 8+ years experience in Marketing/Growth, with significant background in B2B2P within the tech/start-up ecosystem
- Strong leadership and management skills
- High expertise in performance Marketing (the AARRR framework has no secrets for you!)
- Effective experience in building a business development strategy from scratch
- Experience in branding and communication (you can deploy a branding strategy)
- Creative mindset and ability to imagine innovative marketing stunts/hacks
- Hands-on and willing to start from scratch
- Impeccable English skills (both written and verbal)
What’s the interview process like? ⚒
- #1 First call with Adri (our CEO) to get to know you better and tell you more about Wave and the position (45min)
- #2 Visio interview with Adri (our CEO) and Raphaelle (our Talent Director) to go deeper into your previous experience (60min)
- #3 Case study to picture yourself in the role (2h)
- #4 Informal coffee to meet key stakeholders (30min)
On average, the entire process lasts 3 weeks and a decision is usually made within 48hrs after the last interview 🤞
At Wave, we believe that the mission we are trying to achieve can only succeed by building a team that is diverse just like all the people we are coaching. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and designing employee experiences that contribute to your growth as much as you do to ours. If your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), send us your application. We would love to hear from you!
Wave doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status 🖤.
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter