- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Virtuo isn't holding any events right now…
Virtuo is your car, on-demand. We’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet.
Launched in 2016, our on-demand car rental app is releasing cities and their citizens from the burden of car ownership. Virtuo is freeing up space and time, putting the freedom of driving in people’s pockets, not parked on city streets.
Our mission is to create a delightful on-demand car experience. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +2,000,000 downloads │ 👤 +100,000 users │ 🚙 +5,200 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuoses
*💰 Fundraising in 2021: €96M (Investors: AXA Venture Partners (AVP), Bpifrance Large Venture, Alpha Intelligence Capital, H14, Groupe BPCE, Natixis, Balderton Capital, Iris Capital and RAISE France).
*🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
*📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, and Germany (soon in 🇵🇹)
We are VIRTUO
- 🧠 Virtuoso Mindset: We are talented and humble. We always improve, experiment, and innovate.
- 💫 Impact is our OS: We focus on what drives the most significant impact on our customers, partners, and team.
- 💪🏼 Responsible and proud: We are committed to our mission to free customers and cities from car ownership.
- 👥 Togetherness: We help each other and grow stronger within and across teams.
- 💙 Users are at the heart of everything we do.
- 🙋🏼♂️ Owners, note renters: We don't settle until we achieve our objectives.
At Virtuo, we believe in a future with no personal cars in cities. Join our mission in creating a delightful on-demand car experience to provide freedom of movement and burden-free for people, cities, and the planet.
Join our team, a scale-up with a stimulating environment, surrounded by brilliant, agile, and dynamic profiles.
With us, you will evolve in an innovative environment where you can improve and experiment, where each decision will have an immediate impact.
- We are the first mobility startup to join the Assessing Low-Carbon Transition (ACT) initiative.
- We celebrate and respect diversity. We provide equal opportunity to all candidates and provide an inclusive environment for all employees.
- We are from varied academic and professional paths. We are more than 17 nationalities presenting internationally in more than 6 countries.
- We participate in multitudes of events: Seminars, Team Building, Virtuo talks, Sports Events BBQ, and more. Our office is located in the heart of the city with one of the most beautiful views of Paris.