- Aplicaciones móviles, Movilidad, Automovilístico
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Comptable fournisseurs / Accountant
- Fecha de inicio:
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 1 año
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Virtuo is your car, on-demand. We’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet.
Launched in 2016, our on-demand car rental app is releasing cities and their citizens from the burden of car ownership. Virtuo is freeing up space and time, putting the freedom of driving in people’s pockets, not parked on city streets.
Our mission is to create a delightful on-demand car experience.
Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
- 📲 +2,500,000 downloads
- 👤 +100,000 users
- 🚙 +4,500 cars
- 💪 +180 Virtuosos
- 💰 Fundraising in 2021: €96M (Investors: AXA Venture Partners (AVP), Bpifrance Large Venture, Alpha Intelligence Capital, H14, Groupe BPCE, Natixis, Balderton Capital, Iris Capital and RAISE France).
- 🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
- 📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal)
We are VIRTUO
- 🧠 Virtuoso Mindset: We are talented and humble. We always improve, experiment, and innovate.
- 💫 Impact is our OS: We focus on what drives the most significant impact on our customers, partners, and team.
- 💪🏼 Responsible and proud: We are committed to our mission to free customers and cities from car ownership.
- 👥 Togetherness: We help each other and grow stronger within and across teams.
- 💙 Users are at the heart of everything we do.
- 🙋🏼♂️ Owners, note renters: We don’t settle until we achieve our objectives.
In order to support the continuous growth of our business, we are looking for a new junior accountant to join our Accounting team. If you are hands-on, motivated, and forward-thinking, you will find in Virtuo an exciting opportunity to make a real difference with plenty of room to grow
🎯 Your missions:
- Receipt, conformity check, and accounting record with analytical imputation
- Follow-up of the validation flow
- Preparation of payment orders and filing
- Monitor bank reconciliation statements
- Guarantee the handling of suppliers accounts with the entry of invoices, payments, and their follow-up
- Guarantee the reliability of the accounting and analytical charges of supplier invoices
- Carry out the calculation, reporting, and monitoring of closing processes (Credit notes, prepaid expenses, outstanding invoices, etc.),
- Contribute to the proper functioning of the team, particularly by sharing knowledge and maintaining good working relationships.
- Assist in managing external audits, including preparation/review of audit requests and ongoing support
- Manage any emails/letters to the accounting department
⚡What’s cool about this job:
- Participate in our mission to create a future with no personal cars, create a positive impact on our lives, our cities, and the planet. We are the first mobility startup to join the ACT initiative.
- Work in a stimulating environment surrounded by bright, agile, and dynamic profiles.
- Being able to work in an innovative environment where everything is yet to build (or rebuild) and in a scale-up where your decisions or initiatives will have a direct impact!
- You have an Accounting degree or similar qualification
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in an accounting firm or as a supplier accountant in a growing company
- Excel and Gsheet has almost no more secret for you
- NetSuite knowledge and experience desired but not required
- You are hands-on and flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment where things change fast!
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a true team player
- You are, organised, autonomous, and able to bring initiatives
- You have a good command of both French and English.
- Discovery interview with our People team
- Meet our head of accounting, Caroline
- Case study and debriefing
- Culture fit interview with our People Team
🚗 Virtuo’s special discount code
🥗 Swile, meal vouchers
🧁 Free drink, snack, and BBQ
⚽️ Sportive events
🤺 250€ to spend on sport and well-being
🎈50€ for your Virtuo anniversary
🦷 Alan, health insurance
🪑 Fleex, material rent for you to work comfortably from home
🏡 Flexible remote-work policy
📈 Stock options
🎡 Seminar, team building, and team events throughout the year
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter