Expansion Associate Principal
- Aplicaciones móviles, Movilidad, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Expansion Associate Principal
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users.
Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
As an Expansion Associate Principal, you will help launch new Via mobility solutions in the DACH region by supporting the deployment of our game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, universities, and other transportation providers.
What You'll Do
- Define, coordinate, and oversee the logistical and technical aspects of launching Via’s mobility solution in new markets, working closely with Via’s operations, marketing, and technology development teams
- Manage and develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Lead quality assurance and testing efforts for our new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, and provide ongoing support as needed to enable and promote project success
- Own ongoing operational execution for partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
Who You Are
- In addition to English, you speak German fluently
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Ready to spend at least 10% of your time traveling to train our partners and conduct on-site field tests
What We Offer:
- Trust and autonomy: we know which challenges we want to tackle but we will let you decide how to approach them –and be ready to support you along the way
- A stimulating environment: meet impact-driven managers and colleagues with whom to discuss the best approaches to improve our mobility solutions
- Long-term career opportunities: whether you grow your expertise by tackling new issues or decide to explore a new career path, we’re in it for the long run
- Impactful work: we are having an influence on the ability of people to move around and access more opportunities in over 35 countries
- A modern office in the center of Berlin and subsidized fitness club membership
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer. #LI-RB1
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter