- Inmobiliario comercial, Trabajo colaborativo
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Architecture & Project Manager - Real Estate/Madrid
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 4 años
Who are they?
Fast-growing team with different backgrounds but with a single ambitious objective in mind: to invent a new way of living together in cities, offering the flexibility, community and new experiences we all wish for.
So we created Urban Campus, with the ambition to become leader in community based living in Europe. We develop and operate 2-8,000 m² coliving campuses in up-and-coming neighborhoods in main European cities. Each offer a mixture of living, working, and social spaces. But more than anything, we build and support a community of passionate and engaged personalities, eager to experiment new ways to grow together, on both the professional and personal level. We activate our community through events, activities, project incubation and education.
We have one live campus open in Madrid and more than 30 projects at different stages of negotiation, in France and in Europe.
Curious? Perfect! Have a look at our website
Do you want to tackle the challenge with us? We are just waiting for you!
We continuously seek additional buildings to create new campuses in up-and-coming neighborhoods in Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Milan and other main cities. 🌍Through partnerships with real estate investors, buildings can be acquired or let, in order to develop coliving residences.
As a Architecture & Project Manager, you will help secure these buildings and coordinate the transformation into operational campuses.
The position is based in Madrid and will report to Urban Campus’ COO.
Here is what will be expected from you, as a Architecture & Project Manager:
- Supervise feasibility studies of potential new urban campus coliving residences (in coordination with real estate business developers and external experts/partners)
- Design space planning and conduct capacity analysis on new projects
- Conduct financial and timing estimation of construction works
- Collaborate with our Real Estate Expansion team on financial viability analysis of new project
- Ensure viability and compliance with urban regulation of each project
- Build relationships with our local developers, architects and other real estate professionals.
- Support the establishment of partnerships and contracts with suppliers.
- Manage general construction process, while ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Monitor progress of development projects from identification to hand-over
Urban Campus architectural vision
- Manage the development of the architectural vision of Urban Campus spaces
- Participate to the development and enhancement of Urban Campus spaces specifications and design book
- Conduct research on new ways of living, and innovation in Space Design, Furniture and Smart Buildings
At Urban Campus, we are looking for team players, with a very strong team spirit. 💪
Unique personalities, passionate and curious individuals! 🦄 If you want to work with an international team of talented people, and grow everyday with us, come and meet.
Motivation, autonomy, curiosity and a get-things-done mentality are key elements for us!
Here are the must: 🎯
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience in Spain in leading real estate development projects from the design study to the final delivery.
- Complete fluency in Spanish and English. Any other European language a plus.
- Empathic, positive and enthusiast
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (writing and speaking).
- A quantitative, analytical and curious mind.
- Knowledge of residential or hotel development.
- Experience with feasibility studies, contract negotiation and local Urban Planning.
- Love and experience with architecture and design
A few more reasons to work with us 🚀
- Join a leader in a fast growing industry. We redefine how people live in cities. Nothing less.
- Contribute to an ambitious multicultural and multidisciplinary team operating at the edge of practical knowledge in areas as diverse as space and community management, IoT and data analytics.
- We are a startup with offices in Paris and Madrid and plan to open campuses in at least 12 other European cities.
- Work in an environment where personal contributions and symbiotic teamwork are equally valued.