- FinTech/InsurTech, Macrodatos
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Product Manager M / F
- Teletrabajo a tiempo partial
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 4 años
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security.
We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year.
With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair is the best-in-breed product against B2B payment fraud and it must stay this way!
Today a market-leader, Trustpair aggregates more data sources that its competitors, leverages on a bigger amount of payment data, making an intelligent use of the data collected.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing product team. Focused on the Trustpair evaluation engine, one of the core components of the Trustpair solution, you own the performance and evolution of the engine, working on its various pieces from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role you should have a keen interest in building a product that leverages data to guide decisions, team work and agile delivery. Evaluation coverage, response time and of course evaluation accuracy will be your key success metrics.
Working with team members focused on data projects (data engineers, data scientists, developers, product designer) , with external partners, using the shape up methodology and coached by Cyril (Head of Product) you will :
Contribute to the product vision and roadmap
- Participate to roadmap and vision discussions, with a focus on how data increases the value of the Trustpair solution and its competitive advantage ;
- Benchmark competition products and trends, assess requirements to stay competitive ;
- Together with the data team, evangelize and train the Trustpair team on data subjects and best practices
Manage data partners
- Investigate possibilities offered by new data sources from existing or new partners ;
- Work with partners to integrate new data sources in the solution ;
- Ensure quality of service with partners is well defined and monitored
Define new features and improvements
- Understand customer needs, collect requirements from customers, internal teams and stakeholders, clarify problems to be solved ;
- Define feature specifications (user and data flows, sample dataset, prototypes…) ;
- Ensure technical feasibility and optimization with Data and Software Engineers
Manage release plans with Engineering and Data Teams
- Communicate and manage development cycles: deadlines, selected features, progression (using the shape up method) ;
- Define feature acceptance criteria given quality and value produced ;
- Communicate about releases and maintain internal public changelog to ensure team alignment ;
- Contribute to the improvements of the creation and delivery workflows
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year ;
- Flexible remote policy ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris (75010) with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent ;
- Possibility to order books for free ;
- Min. 4 years of XP with at least one XP as a Product Manager working on a software product with a technical dimension ;
- You have a strong appetite for data topics. You empathise with users ;
- You have an analytical mindset, you can solve complex problems. An engineering / computer science / mathematics degree is a strong plus ;
- You are curious, creative and positive ;
- You have great communication skills to exchange with internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent / bilingual in French and English (you will communicate with international partners and clients)
- Call with Maja, Talent Partner
- Call with Cyril, Head Of Product
- Case Study (homework 2-3h + on-site restitution)
- Fit Coffee with two members of Trustpair
- Founders meet
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter