- Aplicaciones móviles, Editorial, Videojuegos
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Senior Game Artist
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 80 studios around the world!
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 500 Million downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will help develop fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Your main missions will be:
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game’s visual aspect, including :
- 2D & 3D Optimized Assets
- Characters and Rigging
- Light & VFX
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features and make them come to life
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a game artist
- You have organizational, management, team leadership skills and experience
- You have excellent skills in : 3DS Max, Maya or Blender / Photoshop / Unity
- You have good skills in : Illustrator / After Effects / Substance Painter & Designer
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- First interview : Phone
- Case study : Knowledge exercises
- Second interview : Meet
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter