- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- > 5 años
- Software, Restauración, Tecnología de los alimentos
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- > 5 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
At SumUp, we’re building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love.
Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
In a nutshell, what does this mean ? 🤔
SumUp Point of Sale is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs.
Our range of solutions answers all our merchants’ challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics 😎
SumUp in key numbers:
- 🗓 Created in 2012
- 🌎 More than 3,000 people in 15 offices spread all over the world, including our tribe of 200 SumUppers divided between Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Milan 🤩
- 🚀 More than 3 million merchants using our solution in 33 countries
- 💵 More than €750 million raised in 2021
*Please send your application/CV in English*
About the team
We’re looking for a motivated Internal Auditor to join the SumUp Group’s São Paulo office. As part of the Internal Audit team, you’ll enhance and protect organisational value by providing independent risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight. Moreover, you’ll play a key role in always safeguarding our reputation.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and evaluate how well IT and Operational risks are being managed, the business is governed and internal controls are working.
- Support the Internal Audit Function in delivering timely, insightful, valued, risk-based IT, Operational, and Regulatory Audits through the effective delivery of the annual audit plan.
- Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulatory requirements to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope.
- Anticipate emerging issues through research and interviews, design, implement and execute assigned IT and Operational controls testing, identify root causes of issues, present issues to the business, provide recommendations on remediation of issues, implement management actions to address and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Draft and deliver high quality internal audit reports to the Board.
- Track implementation of recommended processes designated to strengthen internal controls.
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines.
- Provide consulting services as needed across the business.
- Manage a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications as well as build independent on-going relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate communications and requests for regulators
You’ll be great for this role if
- You’re a qualified IT Auditor (i.e. CIA, CISA, CRC, CPA, etc.) with 5 years of IT auditing experience and 3+ years working as an internal auditor within a regulated financial services environment.
- You have experience in risk-based auditing, risk/control activities and have knowledge of IIA Standards and Guidelines.
- You have additional IT related certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 22301 or equivalent (is desired).
- You have experience with IT general controls and frameworks for audit, risk, compliance, security, governance and/or enterprise risk (COBIT, ISO 270001, PCI DSS, ITIL, NIST, LGDP, GDPR).
- You have experience with at least one of the following: computer systems design, data structures, data security, disaster recovery, cloud architecture, security operations, and/or network infrastructures.
- You have experience or aptitude for using data analytics tools and techniques in an audit role.
- You're organised, analytical, pragmatic and thrive in problem-solving through prioritising and executing projects in an ever-changing business environment.
- You have excellent attention to detail, commitment to delivering quality results in line with audit timelines, highly-motivated, proactive and able to work on your own initiative.
- You have excellent technical skills and strong communication skills in advanced written and spoken English.
- You have experience working in global teams and managing/building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including senior management.
- You’re willing to travel as required.
Why SumUp? - Key Benefits
- We’re a truly global team of 2700+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents, so you’ll be part of a close, diverse and welcoming community.
- We have a training budget for advancing your career with any relevant desired qualifications.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
- An amazing team and work environment, working with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Private Pension program.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter